- Position Type
Summit Gastroenterology, located in South Central Pennsylvania, seeks Gastroenterologist to join them in Waynesboro. Ideal candidate will be BE/BC and have the desire to deliver personalized, high-quality care through diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and conditions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of peptic ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic reflux disease, dysphasia (difficulty in swallowing) and biliary (gallbladder, bile ducts and bile) diseases
- Endoscopic procedures, including upper GI endoscopies, colonoscopies, and another type of similar procedure that helps doctors look inside the ducts that connect your liver, gallbladder and pancreas to your small intestine.
- Colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer
- Removal of polyps from the stomach and colon
- Gallstone removal
- Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Treatment of ulcers, through injection of medicine or by electro-cauterization
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation
- Call is 1-4
- Competitive salary
- Loan repayment
- Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
- 401K with employer match
- CME Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
Franklin County is in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- Visit our website: http://www.summithealth.org
- Enjoy our video: https://youtu.be/hduyrqLV6wY
- Visit www.SummitHealth.org for more information about Summit Health
- Visit www.ExploreFranklinCountyPa.com to explore Franklin County, Pennsylvania
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly