- Position Type
Non-Invasive Cardiologist – join a network of more than 250 multi-specialty providers with a very large Primary Care base!
- Primarily clinic-based with shared responsibilities for echocardiograms, EKGs, etc.
- Inpatient services and rounding done at one hospital which is conveniently attached to the outpatient clinics
- Hospitalist coverage is provided for all admissions, inpatient care and discharge and is available 24/7
- All offices have a full EMR system and upcoming PACS integration for image viewing
- Cardiology call is solely as a consultative service and is typically a very light work load, will be shared 1 in 4 schedule with evenings spent at home
Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety
- Board Certification
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Specific training in echocardiography including TEE and nuclear medicine
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible with the call schedule designed by the Cardiology attendings
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Malpractice insurance coverage inclusive of tail
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
AdventHealth Hendersonville offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services employs more than 250 providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. AdventHealth Hendersonville
- 2017 | Coalition for Physician Well-being | Medicus Integra Award
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | Becker’s Hospital Review/Becker’s ASC Review | 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- 2014, 2016, 2017 | Premier Inc. | QUEST® Award for High-Value Healthcare
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Livability listed Asheville one of the "2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live”.
- In 2018, Travel + Leisure included Asheville as one of the "Top 15 Cities in the United States”.
- Readers of Condé Nast Traveler picked Asheville as #8 among "The Best Small Cities in the U.S." for 2018.
- Asheville was featured as one of TripAdvisor's 2018 "15 Best U.S. Cities for Hiking".
- Global Traveler's 2018 Trazee Awards listed Asheville as the "#1 Foodie City" in the world.
- National Geographic Traveler highlighted Asheville as one of the 2018 "Top 10 Music Cities in the U.S.".
Please connect with Emily Ducat, Physician Recruiter
PRK.Physician.Recruiter@AdventHealth.com | Phone 828.687.5668 | Fax 828.650.8108 | AdventHealth Hendersonville | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792