Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Position Type
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgical Associates, S.C., located in the Chicago metro area, is seeking a board eligible/ board certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our well established practice. Join a group 19 Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons, 12 PAs and three Surgical First Assists and provide exclusive surgical services to 13 metro and suburban hospitals.
- Perform 175-200 heart surgeries per year at the hospitals we serve.
- Call is divided by geographic region with 2-3 hospitals in each region. At the smaller locations the CV Surgeon may also provide thoracic & vascular surgery based on their skill set.
- Three of the hospitals have a mature and busy TAVR program and another hospital hopes to open its TAVR program in the next few months.
- Ideal compensation at MGMA mean with comprehensive benefits package.
- BC/BE in Cardiothoracic Surgery, proficient in all aspects of adult cardiac
The Chicagoland area is full of opportunities. With 77 different towns/villages, there is a perfect place to settle and call home. Chicago and its surrounding communities are home to a variety of unique attractions: world-class museums, championship golf courses, historic downtown districts, diverse shopping opportunities, horse race and casino gambling, scenic nature areas, family-friendly venues and more.
Apply for Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly