- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Transplant Nephrologist in New York
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic search firm, has partnered with a well-established and highly-respected academic institution in Western New York for this very important recruitment. We are seeking applications and nominations for a Transplant Nephrologist to join the area’s Regional Center of Excellence for Transplantation & Kidney Care.
- The mission of the Center is to provide lifesaving kidney and pancreas transplants, vascular access surgical care, hemodialysis for outpatients and inpatients, and treatment and disease management services for patients with all stages of chronic kidney disease
- Join an experienced multidisciplinary team dedicated to serving the community with consistently high scores in outcomes and transplant rates from deceased donors, and also offers laparoscopic donor nephrectomy procedures to promote faster recovery for live kidney donors.
- Strong commitment to excellence and focus on the patient experience has led to high satisfaction for recipients and living donors alike.
- Program is positioned to remain in the forefront of major innovations in transplantation, such as steroid-free immunosuppression and the opportunity for patients to participate in ongoing research trials
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and outstanding university benefits
- Supportive and collegial faculty, great place to learn and grow
Live in one of Western New York's most desirable metropolitan cities:
- Second largest city in New York State has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, including a redeveloped waterfront, revitalized neighborhoods, and over $1 billion in new investment
- Home to two professional sports franchises, along with outstanding art, architecture, excellent restaurants, and entertainment options
- Family-friendly community with outstanding options for private or public schools
- Easy access to Niagara Falls and countless outdoor activities
- This is a gem to call home—great schools and a safe, friendly, and affordable community
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly