Seeking a BE/BC clinical endocrinologist to join a thriving multi-specialty community hospital to join an established Endocrine team located near DC and Baltimore, MD.
• Join a thriving, collegial Endocrinology team in a state-of-the-art practice facility
• Flexible practice schedules to include 4 day and 5 day work weeks
• Dedicated diabetes hospital-based mid-level provider supportive hospitalists
• Multidisciplinary OP team in the practice- well trained NP, diabetes educators, dieticians, ADA certified, strong insulin pump program, diabetes prevention program, fitness, and weight management programs
• A medically supervised weight-loss program led by Internal Medicine embedded in practice
• Physician-Led and Physician focused medical administration
• Guaranteed base plus production bonus model
• Comprehensive benefits and quality bonus
• Relocation and sign-on bonus
The community: 40 minutes from Baltimore MD and Washington DC.
• Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing choice
• Ranked highest per capita income in the state
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech, and medical research
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the region's leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment.
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550, email Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com, or text 678-634-1143.
Apply for ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly