- Position Type
Bonner General Health is seeking a physician to join our busy Women's Health Clinic. This is an exciting opportunity for a physician who is trained in OB/GYN and wants to live in a breathtakingly beautiful community with skiing, hiking, camping, fishing, boating and many other recreational activities.
We are looking for someone with strong clinical skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates will be board certified or eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and eligible for medical licensure in the state of Idaho.
This position is an employed, salaried staff position which offers the following:
· Balance of OB and Gynecology
· Minimally invasive surgery
· 1:4 Call rotation
· Competitive Salary & Benefits
· CME & Medical Malpractice
· Relocation Assistance
· Federal Loan Repayment Option
· Total clinic average of 250-300 deliveries each year
· Opportunity to precept 3rd year medical students
For more information, please call Jenn Capodagli at 208-265-3754
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly