- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 days in clinic, 1 day in OR
Our thriving hospital-based practice in desirable northeast Texas is looking for a board-certified OB/GYN physician.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- On-site da Vinci SI and da Vinci XI along with Level III NICU
- • Working with a group committed to the Texas AIM initiative to carry out maternal safety projects
- • Institute for Healthy Living on site offering pre-natal classes and a gestational diabetes dietitian
- • 1:5 weekday and weekend call rotation at a clinic with an average 1,500 deliveries per year
Our practice location is in a tort-reform state that is family friendly with a deeply rooted medical community. With a cost of living well below the national average, you’ll be able to enjoy everything this area has to offer including 25 lakes, where you can fish, boat, tube, jet ski, and more.
- Easy 90-minute interstate drive to downtown Dallas
- Higher education options along with top-rated public and private schools
- Tort reform state with low cost of living and a plethora of affordable housing options
- Forbes ranks Texas #1 in ‘Economic Growth’ and #2 in ‘Best States for Business’
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly