Physician - Pulmonary Medicine
- Position Type
Critical Care, Pulmonary & Sleep Associates (CCPSA) has a 40 year history of providing quality care to Denver area facilities. We are a group of 20+ physicians who is dedicated to providing excellent care for our pulmonary and critical care patients. Due to growth, our team seeks a personable, patient-centered, collaborative, hardworking team player who possesses strong interpersonal and procedural skills. We enjoy a work/life balance that prioritizes quality patient care but also values the personal needs of our physicians to enjoy a great quality of life.
- Diverse case mix spanning a Level I trauma center to smaller community hospitals.
- Flexibility to construct a mix of ICU shifts and clinic time to meet your needs and the needs of CCPSA.
- Partnership and employed options.
- Exceptional reputation and working relationships with our consultants.
- Collaborative/team culture.
- Evidence-based medicine and excellence in patient care is our top priority.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this