Emergency Medicine Physicians - Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis and Jefferson
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic, named one of the top five largest U.S. health systems three years in a row by Watson Health, is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join busy Emergency Departments at two Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis and Jefferson County, Missouri.
Positions offer integrated health system employment with a competitive hourly rate, productivity bonus and health benefits.
Mercy Hospital South:
- 47 Exam Rooms
- Annual Visits: 85,000+
- The only designated Level II Trauma Center in South County/Jefferson County
- One of the few hospitals in the St. Louis area designated a Level I Stroke Center
- Rotating 8 to 10-hour shifts
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- Recently renovated department with 24 Exam Rooms
- An overflow unit to accommodate at least 10 more patients at any time
- Annual Visits: 35,000+
- Rotating 10 to 12-hour shifts
Mercy has a highly-trained and experienced medical staff including Time-Critical Diagnosis Teams as well as Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners. Providers will have access to Mercy’s System-Wide Epic EMR and large network of over 500 specialists.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians - Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis and Jefferson
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly