Pulmonologist - Monroe County
- Position Type
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is looking for BC/BE Pulmonologists to join their well-established team in beautiful Monroe County, PA. St. Luke’s physicians have the ability to enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, focusing on their passion for practicing medicine as well as spending quality time with their families. If you are a physician interested in collaborating with an innovative health system recognized for excellence in improving patient outcomes, a rewarding journey awaits you!
In joining St. Luke's you'll enjoy:
- Work/life balance – at St. Luke’s we know that having a robust personal life is important to you! Our Pulmonary & Critical Care team uses an approach that addresses patients’ preference for continuity while making it possible for you to enjoy work/life balance and flexibility.
- Exceptional compensation package – we offer incentive bonuses, relocation reimbursements, and an attractive loan forgiveness program.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff- you’ll enjoy the support of a large health network and have the ability to enjoy autonomy and establish your own unique identity.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued- your contributions and ideas are valued and recognized at St. Luke’s!
- Rich benefits package- this includes malpractice, health and dental insurance and generous CME allowance.
- Enjoy collaborative relationships– enjoy a variety of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine working closely with advanced practice team.
About St. Luke's University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the region’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare’s five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly – six times total and four years in a row including 2018. It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the EPIC electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
The Greater Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore seasonal sceneries, participate in outdoor focused activities including whitewater adventures, biking, hiking, skiing, and enjoying all that the historic sites have to offer. The Poconos offers a variety of excursions for those looking to get out and explore the vibrant colors that all seasons bring. The Poconos is located just 35 minutes north of the Lehigh Valley and is only 90 minutes to Philadelphia and 2 hours to Downtown Manhattan.
The Lehigh Valley embraces a diverse community and is a thriving economy. Excellent school systems and affordable housing can be found with easy access to our hospitals and outpatient facilities. Our St. Luke’s practices are located in an area within an easy driving distance from the Lehigh Valley and Urban areas like Philadelphia and New York.
Apply for Pulmonologist - Monroe County
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly