- Position Type
We have an exciting opportunity for a Rheumatologist to join our high demand practice. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Critical need to fill position
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred
- Internal Medicine practice comprised of 6 physicians and 4 APCs, including well-established Rheumatologist, Endocrine Nurse Practitioner, and Dieticians
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Robust support staff including: 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a presciption nurse
- Currently developing a Care Coordination Team to more achieve greater patient focus and care
- High demand practice with clinic hours (0700-1700). Providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity
- Flexibility to pick up Hospitalist shifts is optional
- Comphrehensive referring specialties onsite including orthopedics, pulmonology, podiatry, pharmacy etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, paid disability
- Retirement + 5%
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” since 2014, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly