- Position Type
Guaranteed opening for an Endocrinologist to join our high demand practice. Our outpatient practice offers strong patient volumes and our community and region have a displayed great need for endocrine care. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle! I would love to speak with you personally about our opportunity. Do you have any availability this next week?
- In-office procedures including: Insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultrasound
- Practice is currently 100% consultative Endocrinology
- Dynamic team consisting of: Dieticians, Experienced Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner and Diabetes Educator
- Robust practice caring for up to 15 outpatient and 4 inpatient patients daily
- With an average of 15 new patients weekly, our clinic is in high demand
- Clinic hours, Monday thru Friday (0800-1700)
- J1 Visa Sponsorship
- Clinic is located in newest construction on campus with direct access to Urgent Care, Hospital, and specialties
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, and paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 5 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly