Pulm/CC position at Altru Health System in Grand Forks, ND
- Position Type
Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join it’s busy and well-established practice in Grand Forks, ND. Altru has over 200 physicians and 44 physician-led specialties, and we serve over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Current Providers: 3 Pulmonary Critical Care physicians, 2 Critical Care physicians, 2 Pulmonary Nurse Practitioners
- 50% Pulmonary/50% Critical Care
- Physician will take 84 day, evening or weekend ICU shifts during the year
- Surgical Critical Care unit is 10 beds, Medical Critical Care/Cardiac Critical Care unit is 16 beds
- Sleep and Pulmonary Function Labs
- Cardio and Pulmonary Rehab on-site
- Endobronchial Ultrasound & Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Level II Trauma Center
- Research and teaching opportunities through Altru’s Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND), located in Grand Forks, is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice, obstetrics, sports medicine and general surgery.
- About Grand Forks
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Grand Forks Public Schools
- East Grand Forks Public Schools
- Grand Forks International Airport
- Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Forks Parks District
- Northland Community & Technical College (NCTC)
- Community Theatre
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration, contact:
Apply for Pulm/CC position at Altru Health System in Grand Forks, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly