Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join an established and busy practice at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. This practice is powered by a team of two Cardiothoracic Surgeons, one Thoracic Surgeon, five Physician Assistants, and full support staff. Ideal candidate will possess five years’ experience with minimally invasive and robotic experience.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital St. Louis, which is a 979-bed fully accredited teaching facility in West St. Louis County. Attached is Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital, a nine level, 340,000-square foot hospital dedicated exclusively to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular diseases.
Mercy Heart Hospital St. Louis provides:
- Level 1 Missouri Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center
- High volume of Cardiac and Thoracic cases
- Support of 26 board certified, integrated Cardiologist
- Robotic thoracic surgery, MAZE, TAVR and ECMO
- Research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Cardiology Hospitalist Program, eICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
This Cardiothoracic Surgeon position includes:
- Mercy Clinic employment with a highly competitive income guarantee
- A large referral base from integrated Clinic physicians to build a busy practice
- Opportunities to be involved in research, clinical trials and new technology development
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy Hospitals and Clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Mercy Heart and Vascular Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly