- Position Type
Board-eligible/Board-certified Pulmonologist employment opportunity in south central Pennsylvania near Baltimore/Washington
UPMC Pinnacle Hanover and UPMC Pinnacle Pulmonary & Sleep is looking for a BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to join their care team which currently includes three full-time physicians, one of which is board-certified in sleep medicine, and two advanced practice providers.
- Practice Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine with potential for growth and a full range of diagnostic procedures available including routine bronchoscopy, Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), and Navigational Bronchoscopy.
- Work closely with a very active Interventional Radiology Department performing CT guided lung biopsies and Ultrasound Guided Thoracentesis.
- Light call – not more than 1:4
- Hospitalists cover majority of hospital services. Pulmonary covers consults only.
- Navigational and advanced bronchoscopy is available if interested.
- Four-bed AASM accredited sleep center
- Office is located in Hillside Medical Center
- Diagnostic testing available on-site in adjoining suite
- Tobacco cessation specialist available on-site for referrals
- Pulmonary Rehab available in same facility
- Multiple recognitions and accreditations including:
- Sleep Center: Five-year accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Three-year re-accreditation by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Diagnostics Laboratory: Enrolled in ATS Pulmonary Function Laboratory Registry with certificate of membership active for three years
- Respiratory Care Department: 2017 AARC Quality Respiratory Care
- Board-certified/Board-eligible Pulmonology/Critical Care
- 2019 Fellowship graduates will be considered
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes recognition
- Attractive salary
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Health and life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
NOTE: J-1 and H-1B visa waivers are not available.
• Visit UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on Current Physician Opportunities.
For more information on this position, contact our physician recruiter:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in CY 2019. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.
Apply for Board-eligible/Board-certified Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly