Gastroenterologist Needed for Coastal City in Northern California
- Position Type
Northern California hospital is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our team.
ERCP is required and EUS preferred. Incoming GI will work out of one location and enjoy shared call and strong midlevel support.
Offering competitive and comprehensive benefits package including a 25k sign on bonus.
Live and work right on the ocean! This community is one of California's best kept secrets. The city is bordered on one side by water, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods. A variety of cultural opportunities are available in Eureka, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups. Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, and backpacking all available close by.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Josh Rees at 954 837 2633 / email@example.com
- ERCP is required and EUS is helpful
- Hospital employed
- Live and practice right on the Pacific Coast
- Work out of 1 location
- 10 days of call per month
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Full slate of benefits
- Base salary guarantee with production
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterologist Needed for Coastal City in Northern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly