Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for Practice in Alabama
- Position Type
A new obstetrics and gynecology physician opportunity is now available in Alabama for a hospital supported start up practice. You will be a part of hiring the staff and setting up the new office. This is also a fast growing community and the incoming physician is expected to be busy. The call is expected to be 1:4. Enjoy a recently, completely renovated birth center.
This position offers a competitive annual salary with a partnership-track. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, and a retirement package.
Fairhope is a small, artsy town on the eastern shore of Alabama's Mobile Bay. It is a growing family town right on the gulf coast. Due to its location on a brackish, estuary bay, most visitors don't expect beaches and are usually surprised when they find that a couple of worthy strands of sand do exist in the area.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital supported start up
- Hire your own staff
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Call schedule will be a 1:4
- Clinic and hospital are on EPIC
- Recently completely renovated birth center
- Growing family town right on the gulf coast
- Eastern shore of Alabama's Mobile Bay
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for Practice in Alabama
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly