- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of Neonatal Hospitalist and join our established team at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital. Due to recent growth in census, we are looking to diversify the team by adding two Neonatal Hospitalists to the established group of Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs.
- Work/life balance -- No call! No nights! 26 weeks off per year.
- Strong NICU team in place with established (30 years’ worth) practices/workflow with whom you will be working side by side daily; Easy to integrate
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k match (Starts on Day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Leadership cultivation and focus on education
- Pediatric Residency program
- Adding 2 Neonatal Hospitalists to the team (15 Neos, 17 NNP/NICU PAs when fully staffed)
- Annual hours: 1,456 hours (Part-time with benefits)
- 8-hour day shifts (Mon-Sun; Can be week on/off schedule once both hospitalists are identified)
- Coverage includes:
- Attendance at routine C-sections (No high-risk deliveries!)
- See normal newborns
- Follow-up on bilirubin patients
- Take on some feeder/grower patients (5-10 depending on census)
- Working alongside 5 Neonatologists and 2 NNPs
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Reporting Structure: The Neonatal Hospitalist will report to the Medical Director
- Compensation: This position delivers a competitive compensation package
Apply for NEONATAL HOSPITALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly