- Position Type
Hospitalist Needed in 2019, Nashville, TN!
Oldest continuously running Hospitalist program in Nashville -- over 20 years. Physician owned and operated.
- Block Schedule (7on/7off) accounting for 26 weeks per year
- Daytime shifts - we ask our physicians to work 1 nocturnist shift per month
- Nurse assigned to each physician: interfaces with nursing, answers phone calls, and responds to intra-hospital texts, scribes orders and notes
- We have geographic rounding
- Dedicated ER admitting MD shift that rotates. Most days on floor rotation 0-1 admissions
- Average 20-25 patients per shift
- ICU technically opened but functions as closed – Parent group of 4 PUD/CC for assist, separate codes team
- Efficiently managed practice, EMR
- Can work additional nocturnist shift for additional pay, however, additional day shifts are not typically available
- Affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center – Recognized as “100 Top Hospitals”
- Located 7 miles north of downtown
The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly