Pulmonary / Critical opportunity with a large multi-specialty group in Upstate New York
- Position Type
A hospital-based multi-specialty group is looking to expand by adding another Pulmonary / Critical Care physician to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible and have a NY medical license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
You'll be working with one of the top hospitals in upstate New York. Enjoy all the amenities of this wonderful area while enjoying all the innumerable activities the outdoors has to offer.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2502927.
- Top-rated multi-specialty group in New York is growing and needs another Pulmonologist
- State-of-the-art Pulmonary Function Testing
- Option for Sleep Studies available
- Located within 60 miles of an international airport and close to Buffalo and Toronto
- The group is owned by a large health system that provides exceptional salary and benefits.
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- 5 weeks PTO for plenty of time off to enjoy all the natural beauty of upstate New York
- Monday - Friday Schedule with light call duty
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonary / Critical opportunity with a large multi-specialty group in Upstate New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly