Obstetrics/Gynecology with High-Risk Patients needed in North Carolina
- Position Type
A new obstetrics and gynecology physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina at a center with nurse midwives. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. This facility was established to improve the birthing process. You will have your own patients and work with high-risk cases. Enjoy specially designed state-of-the-art spaces with birth suites.
This position offers a partnership-track with a small buy-in, and the compensation will be competitive.
Come live and practice in Charlotte. It is one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed OB/GYN position
- Join nurse midwives
- Have your own patients
- Specially designed state-of-the-art spaces
- Offers enhanced maternity care
- Partnership-track with small buy-in
- Competitive compensation
- Modern city with great amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology with High-Risk Patients needed in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly