Group Practice in Pennsylvania needs an OB/GYN
- Position Type
A group practice in Pennsylvania needs to hire an OB/GYN physician. The office is on a main drag and is the only OBGYN in town. You can work full-time or part-time, and take call every other weekend from Wednesday to Monday morning. They do about 300 deliveries per year. The gynecology surgery volume is also growing as another local physician is retiring. The ideal candidate will be a OB/GYN physician who likes to live in an outdoorsy setting, and working with another physician.
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVU and signing bonus. You will also be provided CME time with $3,000 stipend, standard medical benefits, and approximately six weeks of time off each year.
Come live and practice in this small Pennsylvania town. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery, peace and quiet, friendly people, and low stress.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office is on a main drag
- Work with another physician
- No other OB/GYN in town
- About 300 deliveries per year
- Gynecology surgery volume is growing
- Full-time or part-time option
- Office work, hospital call, and surgery
- RVU and signing bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Group Practice in Pennsylvania needs an OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly