Rheumatology opportunity with established group in beautiful community of UT
- Position Type
A Rheumatologist is needed at a growing, private clinic in a vibrant city in Utah. You will enjoy being part of an established team but still make your own mark on this thriving practice. Join at a time that allows input to a new Rheumatology section in their soon-to-be-built 35,000 sq. ft. physician office park.
Join an incredible group of board-certified physicians who are looking for either a board certified or board eligible Rheumatologist. A UT license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. The lucky candidate for this position will be joining a tremendously and highly respected group of doctors, superbly well-educated and trained specialists in this wonderful city and throughout Utah.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday in an outpatient setting with no call to give you the opportunity for a wonderful work/life balance.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, one week of CME time with a stipend, a 401(k)-retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2546087
- Join an established practice with an existing robust base of Rheumatology and Pain patients
- Feel the appreciation of a collegial group of doctors during their semi-annual retreats
- Help design your own Rheumatology wing in their brand new 35,000 sq. ft. physician's office park
- Enjoy the moderate climate of the high desert in this family focused, outdoors active community
- Great compensation package with full health benefits, malpractice, CME support, and more
- Send your kids 'off to college' across town at Dixie State University
- Enjoy a mix of old and young alike in this vibrant community
- Enjoy your long weekends in Las Vegas (only 120 miles away)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Rheumatology opportunity with established group in beautiful community of UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly