Pathology Medical Director
- Position Type
PATHOLOGY MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Anatomical and Clinical Pathology
HCA West Florida is recruiting for a Medical Director for Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional pathology services to its network of 16 hospitals along the West Coast of Florida as well as commercial outreach clients.
This is a high-level, working leadership position to include approximately 85% clinical and 15% Administrative responsibilities that include committee meetings and quality data control for assigned hospital. Good working relationships with the administrators and physicians at assigned hospital will need to be established.
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- 2 years hospital-based Medical Director Experience is required in a large or multi-hospital setting
- 5-8 years out of Fellowship
- Florida licensed or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a large group
- Excellent base salary and full benefit package
Apply for Pathology Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly