Stanford Gastroenterology Los Gatos
- Position Type
Stanford Health Care / Stanford Medicine Partners
Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Los Gatos, CA
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Our South Bay multi-specialty practice includes Internal Medicine and GI/Hepatology providers who pride themselves on putting patient’s needs first. We offer comprehensive, compassionate care with the goal of improving and advancing the health of our patients. Plus, as our patient, you’ll benefit from our partnership with Stanford Health Care should you ever require advanced specialty care.
- Seeking two (2) full-time general GI physicians to meet the patient care needs of our South Bay clinical network
- Work collaboratively with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Gastroenterologists
- General GI
- Minimum qualifications include:
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility
- Active California Medical License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Practice offers a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Stanford Gastroenterology Los Gatos
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly