Locums Critical Care Physician Job Opportunity in North Carolina
- Position Type
A North Carolina-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens critical care physician. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm, and the covering physician will see 5 - 8 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a NC state license obtain one.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 5 - 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Critical Care Physician Job Opportunity in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly