Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania with H-1B Cap Exempt
- Position Type
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a surgical center in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. This is a quality-of-life work schedule Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and you can expect a low patient volume. If you enjoy teaching and perioperative care, this job is for you. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply for this cap exempt opportunity.
This hospital-employed position has a compensation that is based on experience and training plus incentive bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 5 sick days, 2 personal days, CME stipend, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John Hardardt at 954.837.2740 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working at the outpatient surgical center
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Low patient volume
- Teaching and perioperative care
- H-1B cap exempt
- Educational perks
- 20 days of PTO, plus 5 sick, and 2 personal days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania with H-1B Cap Exempt
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly