Post Acute Care Hospitalist Opportunity in New Mexico
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting two skilled nursing facilities in New Mexico with their search for an experienced post acute care hospitalist. The facilities are within close or reasonable proximity to each other in Las Cruces. You will round on a reasonable and manageable patient census of 15 to 20 or higher, if desired for more earning potential. There are dedicated support staffs at these facilities. Work a Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours depending on how the physician wants to work. Candidates must be board certified if more than two years out of residency.
This opportunity has a salary based on RVUs. There are possible directorship options with additional stipend above the salary. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, a 401K with matching, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions, and three national monuments. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2546452.
- Possible directorship options
- Two skilled nursing facilities
- Monday to Friday, flexible daytime schedule
- Average 15 to 20 patients
- See more patients for additional earnings
- Board certified or within two years
- IM or FP and a geriatric fellowship is a plus
- 3 hours to Albuquerque, and 45 minutes from El Paso, TX
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Post Acute Care Hospitalist Opportunity in New Mexico
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly