Hospitalist Needed in Central Minnesota with 300K Plus Earning Potential
- Position Type
A board certified or board eligible IM or FP with inpatient experience is invited to be a part of an established hospitalist team. If hired, you will cover the Med/Surgical floor and ICU to include ventilator management. No procedures will be required, but you will respond to codes. They are offering a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off with a night rotation of only 1 in 8. You will have a manageable patient census of 12 to 13 per shift.
This employed position has an excellent compensation package with paid malpractice insurance. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, resident stipend, and CME.
This opportunity is situated in a breathtaking community approximately two hours north of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Come see one of the 465 lakes in the area, ideal for boating, swimming, and fishing. Bike, hike, roller-blade, snowmobile, or ATV on the miles and miles of trails winding through lakes, rivers and forests. Attend one of the numerous community or art festivals. They also boast award winning golf courses.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any hospitalist jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, call Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Blocked schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Work primarily 12-hour day shifts
- 1:8 week rotation to night shift
- Open ICU with strong subspecialty support
- ICU rounding with ventilator management and med/surg floor
- See an average of 12 to 13 patient per day
- Responds to codes, but no procedures
- Located in beautiful lakes region of Central Minnesota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist Needed in Central Minnesota with 300K Plus Earning Potential
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly