Locums Hospitalist Need in New York
- Position Type
A New York facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include rounding in the ICU. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current NY license in hand. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm and you will see 18 patients per day on average.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE in IM or FM
- License: NY license required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Caseload: 18
- Procedures: Open ICU but no procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Hospitalist Need in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly