Locums Coverage Is Required from a Hospitalist in CT
- Position Type
A Connecticut hospital is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 8 pm - 8 am, and the covering physician will see nine admissions per shift. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a CT state license obtain one before the assignment.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 pm to 8 am
- Caseload: Nine admissions per shift
- Procedures: Code response
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Coverage Is Required from a Hospitalist in CT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly