Temporary Coverage Is Wanted from a Pediatric Hospitalist in CA
- Position Type
An exciting locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in California. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a CA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS certification.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Temporary Coverage Is Wanted from a Pediatric Hospitalist in CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly