Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, New York.
Columbia Memorial Health is an affiliate of the Albany Med health system and has provided medical care for the Hudson Valley since 1889. Beginning with the Hudson City Hospital, our network has grown to serve more than 100,000 residents in Columbia, Greene and Dutchess counties. In addition to the modern 192-bed hospital, CMH runs more than 35 care centers, including 15 primary care and more than 20 specialty care centers.
Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, is one of the most innovative and technically advanced facilities in the Hudson Valley. Over the last 10 years, we’ve invested more than $51 million in new facilities and equipment improvements, including surgical instrumentation, patient information systems and medical imaging technologies. Highlights of our updated facilities include the state-of-the-art emergency and surgical departments, nine-bed Intensive Care Unit and 71,300 square-foot office building and parking garage annex to make care easily accessible.
- Physicians carry an average census of 16 patients
- 12-hour shifts
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid response team
- Open ICU
- 9 ICU beds
- MediTec EMR
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops. It’s urban center boasts over 200 proprietor-owned shops, eating and drinking establishments, cultural venues and quaint B&B’s to contemporary inns and hotels. Beyond it’s 2.5 square miles are an abundance of bucolic environs, including farmland, historic homes, and open spaces for land and water sports.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, farmer’s markets, wineries and brew pubs
- ½ hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly