- Position Type
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, a major health care facility located in Queens, N.Y. is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible General Ob/Gyn physician to join our team.
The Ob/Gyn department consists of a group highly experienced general OB/GYN physicians and specialists including MFM, REI, UroGyn, and Gyn/Onc. The attending physicians are supported by the residents, midwives, NP's and PA's. Our residency training program is fully accredited by ACGME.
This position offers a unique opportunity for patient care in a private practice and/or service settings. Scholarly activity is encouraged through research, resident mentoring, training, and/or teaching. We offer many innovative programs including Centering in Pregnancy, Center of Excellence in Contraception, and Baby Friendly certification. We perform over 2300 births per year and approximately 100,000 outpatient visits per year. Generous benefits are paid. On-call is limited and shared.
We are accepting both experienced (board certified), and recent graduates (board eligible)
- Maintain home/life balance
- One 24 hour call per week with 5 ambulatory sessions
- Base salary (Board Eligible) 230K, (Board Certified) 250K plus a generous incentive program
- Midwifery Service and Residency Program
- 24 hour dedicated Anesthesia and Neonatology
- Great potential to earn extra income with additional shifts and calls.
- Occurrence malpractice policy provided
- Easy commute and close to all parkways/trains/MTA
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly