Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Position Type
Chief Medical Informatics Officer – Annapolis Maryland
The CMIO at Anne Arundel Health System will have a far reaching impact on the health of millions of people living in central in Maryland. You’ll be a physician leader at the health system with the highest quality outcomes in the state. You’ll lead our physicians in using technology to push forward our mission of providing the highest value care. You'll also be a trusted leader across the enterprise as we transform our culture away from merely treating sickness and more toward fully promoting health in the community.
The selected candidate will be joining AAHS at a very exciting time as we
- Expand our “virtual campus” with new telehealth technologies
- Build revolutionary new services like Hospital-at-Home
- Grow our graduate medical education program
- Build a new cardiac surgery program
- Open a new mental health hospital
- Expand our clinically integrated network further into the community
If you're ready for a big challenge and looking to make a large impact in fast-moving health system, we encourage you to apply!
System leadership in Clinical Informatics is preferred with at least 5 years of Medical Informatics
Licensed physician with extensive knowledge of clinical information technology.
We have a complete compensation package – including a vast array of benefits!
Apply for Chief Medical Informatics Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly