- Position Type
- Site location: Duluth Clinic
- Work week: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30; No Call
- Patient volume: 15-20 patients/day
- Full spectrum Occupational Medicine clinical practice:
- Pre- and post- employment exams
- Work injury and illness treatment and case management
- Environmental medicine/toxicology
- DOT certifications
- OSHA/MSHA medical surveillance
- Return to work/Fitness for Duty.
- Includes outreach to other Essentia Health clinics.
- Excellent benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K with match, Malpractice and much more…
- Iron Ore mining
- Hospital/Clinic employees
- Local Municipalities
- Construction trades
- Seafarers, Harbor/Port workers
- Large/Small business
- BC/BE – preferred in Occupational Medicine
- DOT Certification.
- Duluth, MN – a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000 and comprised of 20 clinics and 7 Hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kristen Reardon, Physician Recruiter
701-364-7892 • (fax) 701-364-4209
Apply for Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly