- Position Type
The James J. Peters, Bronx VA Medical Center, an academic affiliate of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, is recruiting a part-time Radiation Oncologist. The Radiation Oncology Department has two Varian iX LINACs, SRS/SBRT capabilities, and its own GE CT Simulator. Responsibilities include seeing new consults, follow-up patients, on-treatment patients, performing treatment planning, teaching residents/medical students, and providing call coverage.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Citizenship of the United States. (Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens)
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in allopathic medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible preferred
Competitive salary and excellent benefits are available. Interested applicants must submit a current CV and the names and contact information of three references to: Elizabeth Houser, Human Resources (05), VA Medical Center, 130 West Kingsbridge Road, Bronx, NY 10468. FAX: 718-741-4598 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The VA is an EOE M/F/V/H.