- Position Type
Geisinger is seeking BC/BE Endocrinology physicians, dedicated to patient-centered, high quality medical care, to join our growing Endocrinology teams at several locations throughout Pennsylvania.
The Endocrinology practice is primarily outpatient, with opportunities to participate in multidisciplinary clinics (such as Neuroendocrine & High Risk Osteoporosis), work closely with skilled pituitary and head/neck surgeons, and perform ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsies. Diabetes care is provided utilizing a team-based approach alongside Advanced Practice Providers and on-site Certified Diabetes Educators and Nutritionists.
Endocrinology at Geisinger:
- High quality, innovative patient-centric care
- 100% subspecialty endocrinology clinical practice
- Professional continuous glucose sensor usage and interpretation
- Insulin pumps, glucose sensors, electronic glucose meter download capability
- Thyroid fine needle aspiration
We take pride in the support we provide our physicians:
- Opportunities for professional growth, teaching, and participation in clinical and
- Excellent highly competitive benefit package, including relocation and malpractice coverage with tail
- Opportunity for forgivable loans, fellowship stipend, and medical school repayment
- Optimal work life balance: Outpatient based, with no weekend rounding
- Strong nursing and administrative support
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
What you do at Geisinger shapes the future of health and improves lives – for our patients, communities, and you.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly