- Position Type
BronxCare Health System (formerly named Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center), a 900+ bed not-for-profit teaching hospital located 20 minutes from midtown Manhattan by car or subway, has an opening for a full-time OB/GYN Generalist to join a team of dedicated professionals who participate in its comprehensive Women s Health Program. The OB/GYN Service, under the leadership of a dynamic department Chair, is well-staffed (24 attending physicians and 17 residents plus 25 midwives, NPs and PAs) and provides a very active clinical environment with multi-specialty support.
The Division offers Advanced Robotic Surgery, a Birthing Spa, and specialized programs in High Risk Obstetrics, Reproductive Genetics, Urogynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology. Approximately 79,000 OB/GYN outpatient visits are provided annually at BronxCare s Women s Health Center and the BronxCare Health and Wellness Center.
- Includes supervision and teaching of residents
- Faculty appointment to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is available
- Regular daytime hours, Monday through Friday
- Includes 4 days clinic, 1 day Operating Room coverage
- Generous income and benefits package, including retirement plan and 8 weeks of paid time off
- Visa waiver is available
- Full malpractice coverage
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in OB/ GYN, and qualify for a NY State Medical License. June, 2019 Graduates are welcome to apply.
Apply for OB/GYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly