OB/GYN Outpatient Physician
- Position Type
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.
Salem Health does more than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream. We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo, raise the bar, and embrace change.
At Salem Health, we want trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive improvement in the health care arena where patient-centered is more than just words.
We are seeking an experienced OB/GYN Physician to join our newest Clinic in Woodburn, Oregon. Salem Health is excited to join the Woodburn community, where we are currently constructing a brand-new, state-of-the-art healthcare facility, to include: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Specialty Care, Imaging, and Lab Services. Our temporary clinic is currently operational, and construction for the inclusive clinic is anticipated Fall of 2019.
This position serves in a full-time capacity providing office-based obstetrics and gynecology services to patients of Salem Health Medical Group at the Salem Health Medical Clinic in Woodburn.
This position will provide occasional (average of 2-3 per month) call coverage for the OB Hospitalist and OB/GYN groups at Salem Health.
- Guaranteed base salary above $335,000
- Yearly incentive bonus program
- Relocation assistance & sign-on bonus
- $4,500 annual CME allowance + a generous education assistance program
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size in two years
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country - 2016 Wine Region of the Year! - in the beautiful Willamette Valley
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood, and a 45-minute drive to the City of Portland
- Brand-new clinic as we grow into a new market
- Minimum of three years of experience required
- Board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology required
- Robotics training preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we invite you to partner with us to further our mission.
Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Apply for OB/GYN Outpatient Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly