Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.
Salem Health does more than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream. We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo, raise the bar, and embrace change.
At Salem Health, we want trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive improvement in the health care arena where “patient-centered” is more than just words.
Salem Health is looking for an experienced Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist to join our hospital-based team. This is a busy outpatient and inpatient consultative practice supported by 24/7 OB Hospitalist program, genetic counselors, registered nurses ,certified sonographers and dedicated support staff. The Maternal Fetal Medicine team is a critical part of our unit culture overseeing the safety of mothers and newborns with 3400 births per year at Salem Health. Critical to success in this role is the ability to work cooperatively and collegially within a diverse environment while achieving the overall mission of improving the health and well-being of our patients within the community we serve.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly incentive bonus program
- $4,500 annual CME allowance + a generous education assistance program
- Relocation assistance & sign-on bonus
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size in two years – over 200 employed providers and 16 different specialties
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country in the beautiful Willamette Valley
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood, and a 45-minute drive to Portland
Salem Health Women & Children’s Services Division includes:
- 10 bed Pediatric Unit which provides inpatient and outpatient services
- bed Mother Baby Unit 26
- 18 bed Labor & Delivery Unit (12 labor and 6 antepartum beds) with 2 operating rooms
- 27 bed level IIIA Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Achieved Baby-Friendly Hospital Designation
- Awarded “best place in the Mid-Valley to have a baby” for six years running
You may be an ideal fit if you:
- Are a graduate from an approved school of medicine and are Board Certified/Eligible
- Have completed an accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Have completed an accredited fellowship program in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Hold current DEA license
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we invite you to partner with us to further our mission.
Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly