Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Pasadena, CA!
- Position Type
Ob Hospitalist Group has an opening for a part or full-time OB/GYN hospitalist at our Huntington Memorial Hospital program in Pasadena, California.
- Board Certified/Eligible Ob/Gyn Physician
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of California
- Highly relational, able to build strong rapport and positive working relationship with all stakeholders (Hospital leadership, hospitalist teams, nurses, staff physicians, and OBHG corporate staff)
- Team oriented, service minded, goal focused individual who believes in OBHG s mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Significant experience with obstetrical emergency care
As an OBHG hospitalist, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Strong clinician support and resources
- Leadership & advancement opportunities as we experience rapid growth
- A generous benefits package for full-time employees
- Paid MedMal coverage with tail
- A highly coveted work/life balance with an average of 20+ days off with no call as a full-time employee
Ob Hospitalist Group is the industry leader, a dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist programs with a supportive network of over 700 OB/GYN colleagues in more than 165 hospitals across 33 states. Join our growing network and apply today!
Apply for Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Pasadena, CA!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly