- Position Type
Cohesive, Team Environment
Great family area for Outdoor Enthusiasts
Excellent School System
Mednax is seeking a full-time BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our well-established group practice in Kingsport, TN, at Holston Valley Medical Center, a part of the Ballad Health System.
- Provide outstanding, state of the art anesthesia services alongside highly experienced CRNAs and anesthesiologists in a variety of cases including all types of general surgeries, OB, cardiac, well pediatrics and acute pain management.
- Work in a team environment, exhibiting the values of respect, and sensitivity to patients, families, and colleagues.
- Participate in departmental and medical staff leadership as needed.
- Experienced physicians as well as graduating residents and fellows are welcome to apply
Kingsport is the crown jewel of an area locally known as the “Mountain Empire.” Located in the northeast corner of Tennessee, the area is surrounded by prominent mountains and diverse waterways and the climate is mild year-round. Kingsport and the Tri-Cities have been ranked by Golf Digest Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. for golfers and it was also named as one of the Top Ten Cities in which to walk by Walking Magazine. The area is nationally recognized for its low cost of living, award-winning schools, outdoor activities, and excellent local colleges.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly