- Position Type
Macon Per Diem - Anesthesiology Opportunity
We are seeking Per Diem Anesthesiologists to join our team at American Anesthesiology Associates of Georgia in Macon. The preferred candidate will be proficient in regional anesthesia, ultrasound guided anesthetic techniques and cardiac cases.
- Additional anesthesia services provided by the practice include: general surgery, pediatrics, OB services, Level-I trauma center, US for blocks, US for vascular access, TEEs, ortho and neurosurgery
- The practice provides a full array of anesthesia services at Navicent Health, which has 29 ORs, several ancillary suites and a free standing outpatient facility
- Our team consists of 15 anesthesiologists and 54 anesthetists including AAs and CRNAs, who work together in a team care model
- Flexible Per Diem schedules available. Monday - Friday, no call no weekends
Located in the center of the state, Macon is the economic engine of Central Georgia and represents a fascinating blend of progressive thinking and respect for history. Victorian-style mansions, ancient Indian mounds, cultural and recreational activities, good Southern food and friendly people come together to create the New Southern lifestyle. Macon offers a wonderful variety of choices in public and private education. From standard and magnet primary schools to secondary schools and post-secondary schools, Macon holds high standards for education.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly