Pediatric Endocrinologist- UPMC Pinnacle
- Position Type
UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multisite health care system — has an exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Endocrinologist. Join a successful practice of adult endocrinologists specializing in the treatment of diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, obesity, and menopause issues in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
As the first pediatric endocrinologist for UPMC Pinnacle, your goal will be to provide seamless pediatric endocrine coverage, develop a pediatric obesity program, and build business at three locations in York, Carlisle, and Lancaster, PA.
- Join six adult endocrinology physicians and one certified registered nurse practitioner in outpatient Endocrinology
- Work collaboratively with our 18 pediatric providers
- Currently supports three hospitals, four outpatient practices, and an expanding interest in telemedicine capabilities
- Strong inpatient program for diabetes control managed by nurse practitioners including educators and protocols which has resulted in reduced length of stay within the hospital and fewer infections
- Strong ADA recognized Diabetes education program with trained educators for CGM and PUMPS
- State-of-the-art technology for treating thyroid diseases including in-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsies
- Strong relationship with infusion center for testing
- Primarily outpatient on call coverage shared with pediatricians
- Board-certified in internal medicine
- PEDS Endocrinology Fellowship and board-certification
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Admin time to develop a pediatric obesity program
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
- UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Physician Opportunities.”
For the latest information on physician opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/vp4skfwdh6zhjswz
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist- UPMC Pinnacle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly