- Position Type
PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE LIVES OF OUR NATION’S DEFENDERS
As an obstetrician/gynecologist on the U.S. Army Reserve health care team, you’ll provide medical care for pregnancies and perform staff functions in health support. You may conduct research on gynecological diseases of military relevance and participate in medical education.
Additionally, when you join the Army Medical Corps, you’ll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package. Also, you may continue to work in your community and serve when needed. Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of obstetrics and gynecology.
Benefits may include:
- Health professions special pay for physicians in eligible specialties
- A monthly stipend through the Specialized Training Assistance Program (STRAP) for Obstetricians/Gynecologists currently enrolled in an accredited residency program
- Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP) which repays qualifying education loans to lending institutions
- Travel opportunities
- Enrollment in the Uniformed Services Blended Retirements System
- Low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Specialized training to become a leader in obstetrics and gynecology
Apply for Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly