NEUROLOGY JOB IN SUNNY FLORIDA!
- Position Type
LARGE ESTABLISHED GROUP SEEKS NEUROLOGY PARTNER
Our large 220+ physician multi-specialty group is seeking a partner to work with 5 others in our busy neurology department. Clinical neurophysiology services available in-house: EEG, EMG, evoked potential capabilities, accredited Sleep Disorders Center & neuroimaging capabilities (MRI, CCT, SPEC, PET). Fellowship training in stroke, movement disorders, vascular neurology or behavioral neurology helpful.
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the SE and has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community of 500,000+. We offer:
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a desirable quality of life
- Easy access to 2 international airports
- No practice startup costs!
- Large primary care base with extensive services in-house
- Partnership offered after 2 years
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance
- Easy access to major sports events and theme parks in Tampa and Orlando
- Real estate at affordable prices
We invite you to contact us for more information!
Call (800) 854-7786
Board eligibility or Board certification in Neurology.
Apply for NEUROLOGY JOB IN SUNNY FLORIDA!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly