- Position Type
Enjoy a high quality of life in this low burden consult only Gastroenterology Hospitalist position
• Bread & Butter GI
• Come and go, consult only, Hospitalist position averages 6-8 consults per day
• No admissions
• Extremely flexible scheduling options - including 7 on 7 off
• H1-b visa sponsorship available
Competitive compensation model includes competitive day rate based on 24 hour coverage.
• Premium benefits package consisting of CME allowance, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, fellowship stipend, and relocation assistance.
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful Rivertown is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly