Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon Physician - in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $530000.00 - 1000000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier search firm, invites you to explore a rare opportunity that offers both financial stability and practice longevity. You can have it all, in a location that offers a busy practice and a great quality of life, and all the amenities of the South’s largest city in less than an hour.
- Hospital employed contract with long-term guarantee
- Significant student loan forgiveness, relocation assistance and comprehensive benefits package
- General orthopedic practice, where you can Incorporate any subspecialty interest
- Flexible 4 ½ day work week
- Top recognized hospital for excellence in patient care, quality and patient safety for four consecutive years
Easy Access to Downtown Atlanta
Historic architecture envelopes you at every turn with a story behind every building, every square, even the two local area colleges and universities. This thriving community combines the energy of higher education with historic charm and strong industrial base. Majestic homes modeled in Georgian architecture or Neoclassical Revival style line the streets of downtown inviting residents and tourists to sample outdoor festivals and open air farmer’s markets, while a great cost of living allows you to enjoy a historic home from the inside out.
- Friendly, diverse and safe communities base
- Great public and private school options
- Vibrant performing arts scene, monthly festivals and river region offering endless outdoor activities.
- Golf course communities and historic estates at half the cost of other cities
- Enjoy a lower cost of living, higher quality of life in the great outdoors and immediate access to the country’s busiest international airport and major league sports, including NFL, NBA and MLB.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly