- Position Type
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Urology Cartersville
- Seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease.
- Sub-specialty interests welcome.
- Da Vinci Si Robot at local hospital.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group that is establishing a second practice.
- The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting.
- Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates.
- All administrative duties provided.
- Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits, five weeks paid time off and continuing education paid time off
About Cartersville & Northwest GA
Cartersville has been recognized as "one of the fastest growing and most livable places to reside in the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal constitution. The community is home to exceptional museums, top=flight resorts and numerous recreational areas. Enjoy the quality of life NWGA offers with the convenience of the nearby fast-paced urban life of Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, and Birmingham, AL.
"We have developed the most stable and respected Family Practice group in the area, providing quality and compassionate care to our community. Being a part of the Harbin Clinic, affords me the opportunity to concentrate on the practice of medicine without the countless hours of administrative work." - Christopher E. Sward, M.D., Member of Harbin Clinic Family Practice Cartersville since 1998
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly